As most of you would have noticed by now was that since my return to the Netherlands the posts where no longer in Dutch but the languages changed to English. The reason why can be found here if you missed it and you really need an explanation for whats going on. Beside the content of the posts all other things where still left in Dutch because it’s quite some work to change but with this official 4Th update all(red. most) is now in English and if you come across some dutch just let me know. More about the update inside.
The main other new thing is that the Blog title finally is changed to be more relevant title, as can be seen above. It looks kind of strange cause I really grew accustom to the “Guangzhou official (internship) blog je updates uit het verre oosten.” title even though it was not very relevant the last half year it still had the sound from Guangzhou.
As we are now back in the Netherlands we needed something new, something fresh, something at least a little bit relevant. It took me and my creative team quite some work but I’m quite content with the result.
Just let me Know what you think of the new title or have any other suggestions
– Since turned to English there are now visitors from all over the world like Croatia, Saudi Arabia and Russia
– Number 1 Is still Holland by far
– China is still quite safe on the second place
– Belgium who is now 3rd is getting fierce competition from the US, Spain and Germany
– The most popular browser is Firefox with 55% (IE 34%)
– This is mostly thanks to my sister who uses FF and has my website as her homepage
– Bjorn is for some reason no longer a small monster but has a fancy picture :S
– Added a few links and a cloud tag
– We have almost 1000 unique visitors
– So we need to start thinking for a new prize